Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let's try this again

I just recently graduated with a degree in Linguistics to realize that I don't want to do anything with it. Instead, I want to bake. I've been struggling to overcome this lust for baking all my life. I toyed with the idea of becoming an Egyptologist and then decided upon Linguistics. I was going to get my PhD and I'd dazzle the world with my academic contributions. Perhaps I'd discover a new language? But by the end of 4 years of university, the only things I learned were:
1) I love to bake; and,
2) University is boring

Which led me to conclude that I should continue baking.

I've been following so many different food blogs in the past few months and I'm feeling inspired. But now that I'm trying this on for size, I'm starting to appreciate the amount of work and skill that those bloggers have. Especially when it comes to photos. This is going to be a bumpy ride, but I think I'll get the hang of it. Just try to bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment